Satellite MiT Chapters
Would you like to launch a satellite chapter of Millionaires in Training (MiT) in your community?
Miracle Ministries Inc, the umbrella organization for MiT, is seeking to partner with well-established community organizations that see a need to provide a creative and structured learning environment that promotes and teaches entrepreneurial skills for young leaders. In order to expand the program and meet various needs of communities across the country, we are launching satellite chapters of MiT.
Please review the following requirements to determine if your organization is eligible to host a chapter of MiT:
- Dedicated Program Coordinator and Volunteer Coordinator to manage at least two full semesters of MiT students; MiT business groups are comprised of 5 to 7 same-gender team members. Semesters begin in January and September of each year
- Dedicated Program Coordinator and Volunteer Coordinator to ensure that pre-screened and pre-approved MiT Courses Facilitators present weekly sessions based on the established MiT curriculum. Sessions will last for two (2) hours per week for the duration of the traditional school semester and will include: Accounting & Bookkeeping; Business Law; Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations; Computer Training; Voice & Diction; Etiquette Training; Basic Budgeting & Money Management; Financial Investments; Self-Esteem & Image Consulting; Diet/Exercise/Nutrition; and Career Planning & Goal Setting
- A $500.00 licensing fee will be paid by the organization (MiT satellite chapter) to Miracle Ministries Inc. for the MiT program and curriculum usage
- A $30.00 fee per student will be paid by the organization (MiT satellite chapter) to Miracle Ministries Inc. for the end-of-semester graduation program
- Miracle Ministries will assist the organization (MiT satellite chapter) in securing professional and business facilitators for the weekly sessions
- Miracle Ministries will assist the organization (MiT satellite chapter) in coordinating the workshops, field trips and managing its in-house volunteer pool to chaperone and assist MiT students as needed
- A set-aside budget of $505.00 per student is required to cover all MiT program materials, curriculum, business development assets, workshops, seminars, and field trips. MiT chapters should host 5 to 10 students. Scholarships and matching grants from MiT Headquarters are available to assist in establishing new satellite chapters